Vic Viper BP 456Y - Nemesis II

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
After two long evenings the website is updated.
The Robinson complex is now online as a whole :)

Alien 99/ Jan,

Wow!!:surprise::surprise: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: These models look GREAT as well as the WEBSITE!:Drinks::King::King: The website functions pretty good as well. :):animated:

Páni!! Tyto modely vypadají skvěle stejně jako WEBOVÉ STRÁNKY!! Webová stránka funguje stejně dobře.

I like the rotating models. thumbsup Helps with perspective in construction.:) Looking forward to building them.:)

Mám rád rotační modely. Pomáhá s perspektivou ve výstavbě. Těšíme se na jejich budování.

Your hard work is certainly most appreciated!:animated::Bravo::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

Vaše práce je jistě nejvíce oceněna!

I've archived your work on the following website (just in case you have a problem again):

Archivoval jsem svou práci na této webové stránce (jen v případě, že máte problém znovu):

https://web.archive.org/web/20171004195229/http://alienspapercraft.com/robinson.html

Many Thanks!!
Mnohokrát děkuji!!

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Few updates of the Nemesis The return of the BP 456 Y;)

Bottom view -
that is my fan fiction, because there is no reference material..

n009.jpg

some added details....hmmm....that´s not bad..:wink:

n010.jpg

and finally I found my Vic Viper from the year 1996...made from hard paper mostly. Cockpit is made from paper ribs with gipsum filling....poor model :(

old-nemesis-1996.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator

Bottom view -

n009.jpg

n010.jpg

and finally I found my Vic Viper from the year 1996...made from hard paper mostly. Cockpit is made from paper ribs with gipsum filling....poor model :(

old-nemesis-1996.jpg

That looks like it was sitting in a spaceship Junkyard somewhere, you could build the most awesome diorama around that, that is NOT junk!!! ;)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
It looks great! I agree with Zathros, would look great in a space junk-yard, neglected, forgotten....

But still ready to :ass-kicking:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member

Bottom view -

n009.jpg

n010.jpg

old-nemesis-1996.jpg

Oh yeah!!Claphands Looking forward to the templates! :King: Time to build build build!!!:)

Sky Seeker