Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Start of the nacelles and some struts

When building the struts don't forget (like I did) to put part 110 inside the other parts. The struts should be 3 sheets thick. Too late for me to chnage it!

reprint and redo, or live with the mistake. I usually live with the mistake.

I have to say that this is one of the best things that I like about paper model building. If you make a mistake (which I have made this one countless times), it is an easy fix in the sense that, yes, you can reprint want you need and start over (which is what I would do and have done), and it does not cost an "arm and a leg" to do it. Granted reprinting and starting over is frustrating. However, it is worth the effort.

Reactions: AdmiralGR

AdmiralGR

May 3, 2020
London
I have to say that this is one of the best things that I like about paper model building. If you make a mistake (which I have made this one countless times), it is an easy fix in the sense that, yes, you can reprint want you need and start over (which is what I would do and have done), and it does not cost an "arm and a leg" to do it. Granted reprinting and starting over is frustrating. However, it is worth the effort.

Reprint not an option atm as I'm a school teacher and off work fro Xmas so not access to colour printer.

Sure it will be OK

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack