UHU02 Lunar Module

Gixergs

Thanks for the tip RB but after the next batch of photos I will be sitting alone in a dark room hugging my knees, rocking backwards and forwards saying " there there it's only a model"

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW!!! Here I thought that the Viper MK-II was intricate!!!
This BLOWS MY MIND!!!

S

sgoti

For some reason, it's not until I see the under construction photos of the model that I realize how complex the actual machine was…

Wow.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Many people will be coming for this model, PLEASE, EVERYONE, remember to observe UHU's requirements on obtaining and not distributing his models to anyone. UHU sets the way and method as to distribution, his word is final on this. This reminder is not for anyone who has posted in this thread, it is a warning to those who have been emailing me and P.M.'ing me. Thank You. :)

cadeus

I still haven't figured out the password riddle, yet, but I am honored to have collected the x-wing and BSG models by respecting the rules of this forum and UHU-02, and paying careful attention to these wonderful threads illustrating the amazing work he does. It takes no effort at all to respect him as an artist and an engineer. Thank-you so much for all you give! :)

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Gixergs,
Your comentaries and comments are very appreciated and enjoyed! Keep it up Brother!!!!

Cadeus,
When Uhu releases a model, it is freely available for a limited time so get it hot off the press as soon as you hear it is done and ready for download.

After a short while, Uhu will move it to his archive library that is log-in and password protected so he can move on to his next excellent project.

If you go back through the past thread of Uhu's work, the log-in and password answer is there- believe me.

Best Regards,

Gixergs

Ok if you partake of alcohol then poor a stiff one and sit down, tea/coffee drinkers make it a strong cup and if none of the above you'll just have to take your chances as the next set of photos from UHU02 builds really require a stiff drink and a sit down. Here goes
190_2.jpg 191.jpg 194.jpg 195.jpg 197.jpg

Gixergs

Now throw away the glass and start drinking from the bottle or spooning the tea/coffee straight from the packet.

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 214.jpg
    214.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 223.jpg
    223.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 40

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh, look, a flying kitten! A pink flying kitten circling around me! It's soooooo sweeeeeeet! Sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

:p:p:p:D:D:D:p:p:p

Just kitting, erh, KIDDING, of course! ;)

This is absolutely spectacular! I knew it would be gorgeous, but seeing these pics is proof enough for me to say that this kit is stellar! GREAT JOB, UHU, AND MANY THANKS TO GIXERGS FOR PRESENTING IT TO US! :):):):):):)

Gixergs

Grab your Zero G drinks sit down and practice swearing in disbelief in as many different languages as you can,
What follows is.....well just look
230.jpg 231.jpg 233.jpg 236.jpg 240.jpg 244.jpg