TTA - Terran Trade Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.
errr.. sorry to hear it Bunnyear!

ARMORMAN ~ I originally sent off a rough bitmap of the pilot (scaled against one of the wreck model parts ) to Bunnyear.. not sure if it was build-able ?

Bunnyear ~ is it OK with you, if I hand out the pilot, for your wreck model?

Just btb..Being the project junky that I am.. I MUST have something on the back burner, anyone have any preferences for any of these..

ACM 115 Minnowhttp://www.bisbos.com/rocketscience/tta/minnow.html

Proximan: Tarantula (Styled on the painting ~ solid red hull)

Terran: Gunship http://www.bisbos.com/rocketscience/tta/gunship.html (Styled more on the Mckie painting)

Stellar Cow (I don't think she appears in any of the TTA books, but a must do)

:-?

no Problem with the Pilot handle :)

The Gunship is very very Interesting i have an Eye on it,...
When you made the model i would loved to Texture it ,...

And the cow is in a TTA Book :twisted:

Yep!...There's some great material there.. I'd like to dev....them ALL !

Boy.. the Lego has certainly evolved over the years. I was lucky.. I had WHEELS!. ~ just enough wheels to make one of the 'Flat bed recovery vehicles' the Fireflash had to land on in a Thunderbirds episode. Plenty of lounge room cushions had to make emergency landings that day...

Thanks Bunnyear... I'll post the pilot as soon as I find the file. Its going to be a while, but If you'd like to texture the 'Gunship' that would be great. Looks like another Wreck model for you to do for Doc_Harvey.. It would make a great 'wreck' model,

I remember that pic well Doc.. *Was there a background story for that cover pic..?

I'm glad the Stellar Cow is a go, so Its next.. Kaitain's 3D model just needs an engine section to complete it..

:)

The Stellar Cow painting ..Should make for some challenging texture work...:-D

Gearz,

The backstory of the wreck was the discovery of a planet of primitive one eyed creatures that were descendants of a colony ship that had landed there and the descendants had devolved. The wreck was one of several found on a scouting mission.

all these pics are really taking me back to a time in my childhood that I had almost forgotten.....kinda brings a tear to my eye....thanks, everybody for the pics and this great thread!

Yep that is all great,...8)

So when the Cow is in Progress i take care of the canonboat,....:-D

Thanks ARMORMAN I love the back story's, they really give the paintings a wider field of view! So.. I might be assuming to much, but for that model we'll need a one eyed dead guy for the pilot!...

Me to Doc.. every page was an adventure..

Bunnyear ~ Good to hear! I have some VERY basic patterns and textures for the Gunboat, that I started a long time ago = PM me with contact info , if you'd like them and I'll dig them up ..

Here's the pilot for Bunnyear's wreck model, its roughly scaled against the bulkhead (part 5) There's a new horizontal section/seat that needs to be added to part 5 .. Sorry.. he's as is ~ build-able ?

Wow. I remember these books from way back when I first started buying books with my hard earned cash. I think I was getting $2.75 an hour (minimum wage).
I never did buy one, but I thumbed through them. They were always next to the Frank Frazetta books. I did buy a couple of those (babes in chain mail, carrying swords, oh boy).
Cool models.

He's around, but busy. Think he's got some medical issues right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.