Tom

goodduck

All work and no hobby shops open makes Allen grouchy!

The second paper model I finished while working away from home. It didn't take as long as I thought it would too. I taped packing bubbles to the interior for padding. It needs it.
It was going to be just a test build, but it looks good to me, so I am calling it done, I want to move on. :D

PDO file at my Blog.20200509_173943.jpg20200509_174954.jpg20200509_175006.jpg20200509_175018.jpg20200509_174954.jpg20200509_175006.jpg20200509_175018.jpg20200509_172805.jpg20200509_172338.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It looks AMAZING!!!
You did a FANTASTIC JOB on this project!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Fantastic, Great T-Shirt!! Is that "Rick and Morty" you're working on? The last episode, with the "story train", was absolutely incredible!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you everyone. It is not all my. I only took a game model a friend give me, remove the body and rebuild it in Rhino 3D to make it watertight, and then import to Pepakura so more people can enjoy it.
That is still quite a bit of work that you did!
Again, thank you for sharing this with all of us!!!

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
Thank you very much Allen, great job. Also thanks for the PDO. My kids will surely want it when I show it to them.

Last edited:

goodduck

That is still quite a bit of work that you did!

All the hard work is done by whoever created the original 3D model(for some game?). I only put my hand out and ask can I play with it. If I have to start it from scratch, I wouldn't have done it. You know I already got too many things half done that waiting for my attention. Converting an obj and making it watertight and unfold in Pepakura is not all that time consuming for this model. You can say my part was easy.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
You are still a very talented man. Thank you for sharing your talents with us here!