To be somewhat Enterprising....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You know, we always use to wonder who had to clean all the windows in "D".

As for Voyager, am I the only one who thought it was shaped too much like a speculum? I also thought the "stair master bridge design, where the officers, in moving around it, had to up some steps, down some steps, up some steps, down some more steps, up some-

I always liked the Voyager designed. It seemed like a stout ship. I don't see the speculum in there, of course, with what you do, you see a lot more different speculums than I could ever imagine existed, so I'll take your word for it. :) The series itself was also one of the best of the whole Star Trek genre. IMHO :)

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
You know, we always use to wonder who had to clean all the windows in "D".

As for Voyager, am I the only one who thought it was shaped too much like a speculum? I also thought the "stair master bridge design, where the officers, in moving around it, had to up some steps, down some steps, up some steps, down some more steps, up some-
That definitely conjures up some interesting imagery... The Rule 34 guys would have fun with Voyager as a speculum... I'll never see Voyager in the same way again!

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
To boldly go, to no where no man has gone, erm...

You beat me to that quip!

Nicely done!

BTW: Besides the in-joke that Trek Execs about Voyager being called Gyno-Trek, I do have a more disturbing question than who cleaned all the windows on Ent-D, as I asked earlier (in tribute to the build subject.

The more disconcerting query is; who had to clean up the holodecks after Riker was done with his "visits."

They never addressed this little issue, after his many "off-duty" entries...

Back to your build, nice touch sharing your re-enforcement of the primary hull with that cardboard. I suspect is would sag w/o it.

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I think they probably beamed the schmutz off, then stored the elements as raw reserve supply. The recycling of the proteins left by Ryker would have made him unpopular with the crew. :eek:

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
I think they probably beamed the schmutz off, then stored the elements as raw reserve supply. The recycling of the proteins left by Ryker would have made him unpopular with the crew. :eek:

That's possibly why Geordi was so cranky...?

:toast:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Deanna licked them off the floor, NEVER MIND
Rolled up paper tubes will solve the sagging problem, just run them over the entire width of the saucer crisscrossing the oval shape.

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Before this becomes completely R rated let's get back to the D :)

I have my own solution to prevent the sag, which will be revealed in due time. Currently I'm greebling the escape hatches, and there are a lot!!!!

spaceagent-9

Nice tip!

Any pics of when you have done this?
Not yet, I am still working on some things. in the past I posted them, if you can find them. Others have done this too, looks kind of like a spoked wheel, with the hub being the over lap of the crossing tubes.

spaceagent-9

Nice tip!

Any pics of when you have done this?
Not yet, I am still working on some things. in the past I posted them, if you can find them. Others have done this too, looks kind of like a spoked wheel, with the hub being the over lap of the crossing tubes.