Tie Bomber design and building thread

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
A screw driver with the right size tip will allow you to emboss the piece, and have great control over how much tension so it doesn't rip, even though, if it does, a tiny bit of glue on that side, and it will still look great from the front. ;)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
A screw driver with the right size tip will allow you to emboss the piece, and have great control over how much tension so it doesn't rip, even though, if it does, a tiny bit of glue on that side, and it will still look great from the front. ;)
Thats a good suggestion, I will try it out.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
I stopped on working on the Alpha build. I guess its time to color the template and give it a try for the Beta build.
If I corrected all the mismatches from the Alpha build I should be oke and if not I will correct them on the fly.
So fingers crossed.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Almost a week later and all sheets are colored. Also some parts are modified to make the assembling easier.
Tomorrow the final check and then its printing time. I'm getting closer to starting the beta build somewhere next week.
Please stay tuned.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today we are having the "Altweiber-Fastnacht" ("old women's carnival"). It's the most dangerous time for the men because the women are celebrating extensively. They will be chasing the men and cut off their shoe strings and --- TIEs!!!
:noteeth:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Today we are having the "Altweiber-Fastnacht" ("old women's carnival"). It's the most dangerous time for the men because the women are celebrating extensively. They will be chasing the men and cut off their shoe strings and --- TIEs!!!
:noteeth:
run-now-2r3ehi.jpg

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
This week I cutted the wings and solar panels. And I found out that I forgot to color a part from the inner wing.
188767-a34b28a29048a1605ed307ef091d878f.jpg

The white below the "wing suspension unit" has to be a grey colour. Completely missed that one.
I changed it and have to print this part again and then I can glue the wings.

Also I cut the Ion engine parts. And I messed up the "spider ribs" that are fitted onto the engine.
I didn't use a fresh sharp blade so I pulled this part in pieces. So I will add two extra "spider ribs" on the template.
I hope soon to post new pictures from the finished wing and engines.