The Monster -- USS Enterprise NCC1701 Refit 1:200 Scale

silveroxide

What Can I add that has not already said, except can it fit through the door, can you take it outside or the saucer has has to separate? do you have to move around so that you have a clear view of the television. That shuttle bay should be visible. If you made the command section removable, you can look into the command deck. " Warp 10 Mr. Zulu" "Make it so".

mcusanelli

Amazing to say the least! I love your work, and your construction skills are incredible, everything is so neat and precise. Congratulations on a superb model! Oh, and thanks for always sharing these fantastic models with everyone, and for all your hard work!

Sporak

That's really looking studio scale there...very nice. I do hope you rescale that for us. I too would love to build that beauty :) Where and how did you use the foam core?

legal01

The foam board is mainly in the primary hull and in the larger structures such as the nacelles, neck and the arms up to the nacelle. Anywhere that needed a thicker support really. Am in the process of dolling up the 1:200 scale version and when done will put it in the resource section.

generaldiaz

There are not many words that describes how this makes me feel... well there then. I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY. Just kidding. but is all seriousness. amazing job. and I think anyone would be foolish not to love a donation like this.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I seriously think my town would charge you property tax on that! :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I checked at the Dollar Tree yesterday, they have foam board yard sheets and white poster card glossy yard sheets in various colors. cheap and easy.
by the way, forgive me for not knowing my scales well enough, but isn't @200 making the ship about 8 feet long?

Sporak

Yeah, isn't that fantastic! ;)
Thank you for the download, I have it and look forward to the build.
This will go great in my shop!

paper hollywood

...forgive me for not knowing my scales well enough, but isn't @200 making the ship about 8 feet long?

Well, we can forgive you, but the refit Enterprise is supposed to be appx 1000 ft/305 m. long, which divided by 200 is 5 ft/1.5 m. BTW, ThunderChild's DS9 would only need to be about 24 ft or wall-to-wall in my garage.

bobw63

Just had to post a big Thanks!

Had to look around for it as my post count is still low.
Left a noticeable dent in my "toner remaining" display - lol