Test renders of a couple current projects

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Just a couple test renders first Raven Fighter from a movie that some might recognize, revamping and re-meshing to use in some other software to re-paint and then, move over to Unity for some animation work..

RavenFighter.jpg

Next is an engine for one of my aircraft builds in the pipeline, that is going to be a ONE ONLY as it is way to complicated for paper, as EVERYTHING works in it...

Engine-Assem1.3.jpg

Will keep you posted as things progress..or more than likely..it becomes new projects....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I am not surprised, envious, in a good way. You are so talented!!! MORE MORE!!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Those are pretty snazzy! the top one reminds me of Aliens APC, except a flyer, for some reason.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Just a couple test renders first Raven Fighter from a movie that some might recognize, revamping and re-meshing to use in some other software to re-paint and then, move over to Unity for some animation work..

View attachment 161915

Next is an engine for one of my aircraft builds in the pipeline, that is going to be a ONE ONLY as it is way to complicated for paper, as EVERYTHING works in it...

View attachment 161916

Will keep you posted as things progress..or more than likely..it becomes new projects....

Love to see that game that the Raven Fighter is going to be in.:angelic: Is it going to be on steam some day?

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
It is just another bit of stuff to learn..and then animate and get things to play "NICE" together... it took hours just to get the textures! and I gave up on the "rigs" and "bones" and went with plain ol' constraints! On the minimal stuff that needed to move that is..