Temporary Leave of Absence.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Turns out I don't have my "sea legs" anymore, 3 hours on that boat, and while I had no ill affects on the boat, every muscle in my body aches. She didn't get seasick, but she did miss a step and sat down gard on one wave. Saw 6 whales and several sea lions. 5 Grey whales, and 1 Humpback. Too cool.
That's wonderful seeing so many whales and sea lions. Glad you and your wife are enjoying yourselves!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back! I am glad to hear that you had a good time with your family and that you made it back home safely!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Pictures of the happy grandmaw, and the new baby, Aria Mae (my grandmothers middle name and spelling :wink: ) Wallace... such a cute baby. But then again, all babies are cute, it's thier defense mechanism.
20210325_145430.jpg20210325_145457.jpg20210325_170455.jpg20210326_160409.jpg
If they weren't so cute, thier parents would kill them.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
What a great feeling eh? Holding a baby in your arms. Nothing beats it, and it's your continuance. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice pictures! :)

Great to hear that your trip was so eventful. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures. :)

Yep, babies are cute. A German comedian once said on his offsprings: "When they are little they are so cute that you would love to eat them alive. When they are growing up you kick yourself for not doing so!" ;) :D