Tau_XV8_Crisis_Battlesuit_(Newobmij_Model)

Zergei619

Jul 31, 2019
Hello guys i'm going to repost my models since they were deleted when my account was deleted (this was caused by the website change).
This was my first model and very happy with it, i even made a base made of wood to imitate the ones from games workshop.
Hope you like it

Additional Info
Paper Used: Opaline cardboard
Paper Size: A4
Paper GSM: 200

The model was magnetized and has all weapons and accessories which are:
Burst Canon
Flamer
Fusion Blaster
Missile Pod
Plasma Rifle
Shield Generator
It also had Gun Drones but didn't do them (sorry for that)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Looks good. Just a little more tightening up on the seams, and you'll have 100%. Sometimes I use "Blue" masking painters tape to hold seams together as it will hold, but not so much that it tears the paper.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The Magnets is a great idea!!:Bravo:

Zergei619

Jul 31, 2019
you know i use the magnets and metal nails from this stuff
El-ctrico-de-rotaci-n-im-n-magn-tico-pescado-chico-ni-o-juguete-educativo-Juego.jpg

its pretty embarrassing to say this but where i come from (Chile) does not sell magnets like other countries do i have saw magnets really small from 1mm x 1mm in amazon but have to be shipped and well don't have much $ to spare in that type of luxury

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Don't be embarrassed, you are industrious. Being able to re-purpose anything to suit your needs is genius. Be proud that you see a magnet for a magnet. You would be surprised how many people hold themselves back. I have not purchased a T.V. in 30 years. I go to the town recycle center, look for one, fix it, and then I have a T.V. for usually around $30 dollars worth of parts. I do the same thing with lawn mowers, lawn tractors, wood chippers, you name it. I loaded up my 4' foot by 8' foot with metal, throwing old washing machines, and lawn mowers, and other things, like parts of engines that shops needed to get rid of. I made $400 dollars in one scrap metal run and some people paid me $10 or %15 bucks to get rid of th stuff I was selling to the scrapper. You would not believe how little I pay for cars. People have given me cars that I fix and sell to a relative cheap, just to cover my costs. :)

Got for it. :Bravo:

Reactions: Dagger

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
There is nothing to be embarrassed about. There is nothing wrong with cannibalizing an old toy to get the materials that you need for a project. I have done that very same thing myself. I went to a second-hand store, bought a lamp that had fiber optics in it. I used the fiber optics to add lights to one of my models. I was 15 yo at the time.
So, KUDOS TO YOU for thinking outside of the box.

Reactions: Dagger