Mikezax, the pictures look great! As per forum rules, we do not allow linking t0 pictures. Please upload the above photos to your thread from your computer using the "Upload a file feature".. This is because too many threads have pictures disappear, leaving a useless thread. Thank You.
The model is finished,I will make a more detailed description:
-Tatra 815 S1 appeared in ABC 24/26 (1981-82)
- added interior (I modified the interior dedicated to another Tatras)
- on windows I used transparencies.
- steering wheel improved rubber seal
- I made 3D lights
- On Rear-view mirrors I use a mirror foil
- I improved wheels (with tread)
- on the pollution truck I used dry yellow pastel and sand
- I made the base from bulletin boards (A4)
- I used brown and green powder
- I made the pile sand from modeling clay and on the top I used sand
- I used pallets who did toudi_sk to papermodelers.sk http://www.papermodelers.sk/viewtopic.php?f=154&t=5359&p=116723&hilit=palety#p116723
- Bricks are cut from the chopsticks on Chinese food (painted white)
- Wheelbarrow is from the Internet (adapted and scaled)
- Buckets and shovels are made of paper and wire
- The figurine is from kit MiniArt - British officers (painted on blue and on the top I used black dry pastel)
These models don't look so appealing when they are flat pieces on a paper. It takes a special talent to bring this to life. You sure did. This is an awesome truck, and it wouldn't look that good if I did it, for sure!