Steve Austin's On30 Elkhorn Iron & Timber Co.

Mountain Man

I got the same thing, but on the lefthand side of the page is a menu. When I clicked on the Eljkhorn listing a got an album, and what an album it is!

Outstanding work and great photography! :thumb:

nkp174

That is both incredibly cartoonish and over the top.

Of course, I've always enjoyed the cartoonish and over the top work of Malcom Furlow...and I appreciate and enjoy the skills of Steve Austin.

steamhead

Some incredible stuff here....Not a piece of "normal" rolling stock anywhere....I really got a kick out of THE SAW hanging on a nail, through the CUTOUT in the handle...!!!!
Heck...I couldn't make the cutout on a full size saw...never mind one in O scale.....:eek:

silveroxide

Beautiful railroad layout. One thing about railroaders, They are never pleased with just a set of tracks, They are detailed oriented and are always looking to enhance their layouts. Yours ia a masterpiece of multiple dioramas with action included.

Bill Nelson

Excellent work and photography This does a great job of showing what can be done in O scale with some ingenuity and a lot of work. Between Bachman's may offerings, and tons of mom and pop suppliers the stuff that is available in On30 or On2.5 is amazing, and that stuff has been put to great use use here, this is some really good stuff. Great work!!