Starting my world in papercraft...

Natious

Hey guys, just saying hello, what a great forum you have going here, kinda confusing, as im trying to find the plans for the robotec jets, but i just cant seem to find it..

This here is my first proper paper model gundam :mrgreen:

does anyone know of some good battleoid robtecs?

thanks

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• gundam1.jpg
    gundam1.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 13
Welcome to the forum, that is a very nice build of Zeta Gundam. I have yet to try one of the SD models. Is that your first model?

Keep up the good work!:mrgreen:

Natious

hey thanks alot, its my first in a way, i got into paper modeling only afew weeks ago when we were asked to design and build a paper chess set, so while researching i came across it all, here are afew of my pieces i made..

I built them in maya, and pepakura to unfold them

Attachments

• chesswork.jpg
    chesswork.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 6

think-floyd

You may have a tough time searching for Robotech models Natious :(

Luckily that's only because most of them are labelled Macross, after the Japanese original :D Search for any thread on macross, there's a lot here, and you'll find plenty of lovely Valkyries :D

Your chess pieces are very nice, really interesting style.

Natious

yeh id post them for download, but there arent really any instructions,plus i have no idea how lol, oh ok thanks for the tip, ill search for macrosss!

Vf2ss....

Natious, that is a build in progress. The two members are working in tandem on it. I think they are going to release it for downlad to the forum, I'm not sure though. I haven't looked at that thread in awhile. I would love to be able to attempt to build it!

As for uploading your models, check with cgutzmer, he should be able to help you out. I like your designs on those figures and would definitely build them!:thumb:

think-floyd

Not sure when Janx and Getter1 will be done with the VF2, but take a look at this site, you'll find one you like I'm sure :)

Not sure if it's been linked before, I know I hadn't seen it until yesterday.

SD-SASCHA Papercraft