Starship Troopers - Rodger Young /free/ 1:?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
X2 on that. That is an awesome piece of workmanship right there. :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Nice work Skoda!! Beautiful detail (as always) and judging by the scale it's going to be HUGE when you're finished.

Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
The things you can do with an old cardboard box. I LIKE IT!! I agree with Dan you are an I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N!!

Sky Seeker

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I am tempted to rename this thread SKODA'S Rodger Young Interpretation, (but only do with with your, SKODA's permission) The reason is, the title is unintentionally deceiving, it does not let people know what you ave accomplished here., SKODA'S Rodger Young. It would be only right. Ekuth would of course need to be mentioned as it is his base model that formed the canvas, errors included, it is an awesome model the way it is, though the graphics, in the very least, need to be worked over. Just thinking on loud. Fantastic job you are doing here. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky Seeker

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
I am tempted to rename this thread SKOD'S Rodger Young Interpretation, (but only do with with your, SKODA's permission) The reason is, the title is unintentionally deceiving, it does not let people know what you ave accomplished here., SKOD'S Rodger Young. It would be only right. Ekuth would of course need to be mentioned as it is his base model that formed the canvas, errors included, it is an awesome model the way it is, though the graphics, in the very least, need to be worked over. Just thinking on loud. Fantastic job you are doing here. :)

Thank you for your very nice and very kind words, I'm very much looking forward;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's really coming to life! :)

Uyraell

Mar 23, 2011
NZ
One of the most amazing re-texture and re-detailing projects I have seen in a very long time.
I am quite simply in awe of the skills our friend Skoda shows and shares herein. Certainly, he has shown equally amazing skills with his model of the "Betty", but in this thread he goes even further.
I unreservedly join those friends and members here in adding both high praise and recognition of Skoda's achievements.

Extremely Well Done Skoda, my friend!

Kind and Respectful Regards, Skoda (Mirek), Uyraell.

Last edited:

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
thank you very very much friends or nickname is a shame but my name is Mirek;)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Skoda,

As always, your model is very good. This model when it's done could take some SERIOUS abuse. Very well constructed.

Sky Seeker