Star Wars: Rogue One - TIE Striker paper model

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Howdee folks,

don't worry, I haven't got lost! ;)

The Rogue One paper model line is growing because I have found a paper model of the TIE Striker by ednock:

tie_striker__rogue_one__by_ednock-dagce6i.png

source: http://pre09.deviantart.net/c342/th/pre/i/2016/246/2/9/tie_striker__rogue_one__by_ednock-dagce6i.png

http://ednock.deviantart.com/art/TIE-Striker-Rogue-One-632113866

I'm thinking about a recolour: anthrazit main body, black solar collectors and yellow outlines > instant BATMAN BatWingTIE! ;)

Now we still need that tank..! ;)

Have fun and enjoy!

Marcell

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Got the model, looks cool! The recolour sounds interesting, but is it going to take as long as the Auroa bomber? ;) :Bat

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That center section doesn't have a straight line on it. Impossible to recreate in paper, possible to approximate though. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Cybergrinder : ;) Yeah.... I was just thinking out loud, no intention to recolour this kit at the moment. I just have to fight a nasty sinusitis first, then we'll see what will be finished next. :)

@zathros : Wow, eagle eyes. mate! I have taken a closer look at the model and I agree, there are a few areas which can be improved. However, this is the very first Striker papercraft and it is not bad to be taken as a base for enhancements. :)

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Who is ready for a challenge? ( my trial in Rhino is just about ready to expire!!!)
I have the mesh done...( Have no idea what the interior looks like!) but here it is...
b8ab07717c.jpg

so far have it so that wings can be movable in park or fight positions..and that's about it! and actually most could be followed using using UhU's tie fighter or interceptor as reference ...cut half way and add a cylinder, weld together..stretch one wing edge and there you are! oh! forgot to add the yellow paint on the wing edge...;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WOW! That looks awesome!!!!!!! Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na--- BAT-WING!!! :D ;)