ST 149 - Delta-class T-3c shuttle Director Orson Krennic

berszu

MASTER MODELER EXTRAODINAIRE
Hello

From the times of Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, X-Wing and Barka Jabba, several models were offered to me.
As usual, my favorite material is paper.
I decided to show you the report on the construction of the Krennica Space Shuttle.
The model is built from scratch with paper.
I found about 10 photos of this model on the internet, so I have to let my imagination run a bit
The model is modeled on these pictures:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Berszu,

If that didn't vacuum the floor, have a built in 60" OLED TV, with Dolby 7.2 surround, and serve as a bar, my wife would kick me out!! That model is huge!! You win the biggest model award, and looks great too!! ;)

ennder

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!:surprise::surprise::surprise: with mad skills like that, you should work for Industrial Light and Magic in Hollywood. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Everything that you posted in this thread should be museum pieces. You are indeed a master builder!!!

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
to be continued
Soon I will post photos from the construction of these astromechs

I see the Master Demigod of building is back at it once again! :animated:

It's always a real treat to see the master at work assembling these HUGE megamodels! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Drinks::Drinks:thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:
What a treat to see these true works of art being put together and displayed for all the world to see!:Bravo::King::King::King::King::King:

One question I do have is - HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THIS MODEL OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

Thanks for sharing!:)

Sky Seeker:robot2:
:tank: