SPINLER F1 Models

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Roonaldo is building a SPINLER F1 and I found the site today. Using my Gmail account, a valid email account, I entered it, and was instantly allowed to download the whole kit'n kaboodle. These are awesome F1 models. The detail is awesome and with greeblin' could be brought to fantastic levels.Way too many pictures to list. Not all of the models were there. Not sure if they are released in groups, but what I downloaded would take a year to build anyway! :)

Also, a great "Links" page! Get models from their source. It's the best practice. All files scanned with Norton 360. :)

The Web of P. Krejci and A. Andr - sweb.cz/pkaa.f1
Information web of Paper models - www.papermodel.cz
Better slovakish page of this web (Boris Matej) - modelyf1.webpark.sk
Asag pages - www.asag.sk
Historic cars - www.historicgrandprix.com
F1 Paper Card Models - Rado Radevicz - sweb.cz/f1papercard
Disscusion forum - www.forix.com

Link= http://formel1.webzdarma.cz/indexEn.php?page=1

Presently available:
Minardi M02
MinardiM02.pdf
File size: 2319 Kb.

McLaren 4/4
McLaren44.pdf
File size: 619 Kb.

Williams FW24
WilliamsFW24.pdf
File size: 3031 Kb.

Sauber C22
SauberC22.pdf
File size: 2832 Kb.

Lotus76_1.jpg

ArrowsA21_1.jpg

Ferrari312T3-1974_1.jpg

Lotus72D_1.jpg

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
wow, great find Zathros! But, isn't grebbling a bit counter productive on an F1 car? :) :):)(aerodynamic profiles, n'all?)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I mean like spark plug wires, and those fiddly bits they don't include. Many include flat exhaust. I think some aluminum used for holding fencing onto posts could work really well for that. That kind of detailing. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
If you go to a Hobby shop, and buy the metal tubing they sell, crimp, or somehow seal one end fist. Fill with sand, seal that end, no air, and make a wooden wheel set with the same radius. When the Pipe is full of sand, and if you do it slowly, the pipe will bend without any kinking! The wooden wheels mounted securely on a piece of wood will allow you to use them for gentle or tight curve bending. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
My pleasure Retunga, nice to hear from you! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You keep studying, and stay in touch. It's great hearing from you! :)

McTschegsn

Found them a while ago :) Just building a Lotus 72 from Petr (a bought model) Will post pictures here when finished :)

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Ronaldo, those came out really nice!! I play Real Racing 3 a lot, I've never spent a dime on that game but have 66% of the cars they offer, and they're fully tuned up, and have "Expert" status, so they double everything I get every day. Once a month I get 60 Gold coins, the least amount is 12 coins a day. They have just added F-1 racing. I have 4 F-1 cars, that I won, and only one more to fully update. I won the Mercedes Pace Car too. I've been wanting to build the F-1 Mclaren, but my modeling skills aren't up to what they used to be. You models looks great!! :)

p.s. The freemiun game is available through Goodgle Play.

subnuke

Banned
I'm going to have to check that game out. I have avoided mobile racing games until I know which ones are not a money grab and I am very leery of EA. Thanks for the recommendation. My favorite racing game is the PC game GT Legends.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
RealRacing3 is a money grab, but the trrick is to play it everyday. Most races should be done only to 75%, if the last car can't be used in any other race. It's taken years for me to beat the system, but watch those "Ads", that $2000" dollars adds up, and log in every day, and get the initial 5 gold coins from watching 5 ads, 15 or so $2000 dollar ads, and then 5 more Gold coin ads. They add up. Aside of the ridiculous economics, the game play is fantastic!! :)

subnuke

Banned
I installed it last night on android and ios. Was up til 1am on that thing. Still feeling my way through it but the gameplay is indeed excellent, better than I expected. Thanks for the tip as this might come in handy on some days I might have coming up where I am sitting around doing nothing while tending to someone.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
If you log in every day, watch the commercials, you should be able to change your advertising I.D. on your IPhone, this will get you more adds, and at $200 an ad, that's more than most races pay out. You need the cash to do upgrades, and, with the daily rewards, get cars. Even if you don't race, log in to get the Gold , money (R$) and Gold coins, you should be able to farm 10 of them every night. Fame is very important, as every time you raise a level of Fame, they give you 10 Gold coins. I get 46 Gold coins every time I chnange a level, I get 46 coins on each level chancee. It takes me around a week to chance a level. Saving the gold is important, because you can win really nice cars, but you need RR$ and Gold to upgrade them so you can win the series, and get the car for free. The could be a 1000 Gold Coin car, that you spend a lot upgrading, but now you own the car, and than opens a new race series.I've won around 14 1000 Gold Coin cars, and I won 4 F1 cars, and the Mercedes Pace Car, which cannot be purchased..

There is a program on Google play, and if you have a good phone, it will allow you to raise the graphics, and if the phone can't take it, bring it back down. It's called Real Racing 3 Graphics, something or the other. ;)

goodduck

Ferrari 312T series is my absolute all-time favor. I don't have enough, and till collecting and looking for the most details model. But than I don't have the skill to buid them to give them justice. LOL!