Somethings I am working on.

blake7

I am designing some Fords. There are five models total. 71 & 72 Ford Galaxies with small police light, SFPD police car, 72 Ford LTD, and 72 Ford LTD Country Squire Wagon. The 71 & 72 Ford Galaxies with small police light, and SFPD police car are from The Streets of San Fransico tv series. However I will be doing
recolors of 71 & 72 Ford Galaxies that will be available in solid colors and with black hard top. Recolors of both 72 Ford LTD, and 72 Ford LTD Country Squire Wagon as well. Revell Fan did a recolor of the 72 Ford LTD windows that I liked so much I used it on all the models

ford.PNG

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Those look great! I look forward to seeing how they turn out!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I think you will find a lot of people downloading them. They can be scaled and used for dioramas. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
These are awesome! I have already seen them and love the fact that you are seeing them now. The models are very easy to build but they are quite an eye catcher. It is astounding which great results you can achieve with so few parts. The best part of them is: they are modular which makes recolouring very easy. Fantastic work, blake! :Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

blake7

Thanks everyone for the good words. They will be if I can get my printer working. Black ink cartridge failed. Need to build to see if I have to modify anything.

Papa Mashy

Masher of paper
I love the coke bottle styling of cars of that period.
We even had our own Ford in the UK that looked very similar to your model.
Ford_Cortina_MkIII_GXL_ca_2000cc_registered_June_1972.JPG

blake7

I can only check in using my cell phone. We moved over a family dispute. my computer is disasimbled. Still moving things, plus no internet.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
good luck, I've been in that place before, it will get better.