Some say....

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
That he could be made from paper...

And that he is hiding somewhere in Zealot...

All we know is there is no paper model of the Stig!

In my defence I tried but my designing skill are nowhere good enough

(The cubee that can be found on the net is cute, but not really realistic)

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Please no! Those three pretentious Brits are not representative of the England I spend 3 months in! I could deal with the other two, probably end up liking them, if they got rid of Clarkson. Clarkson, and his muttered off-color remarks is a full blown jerk. (IMHO)

A "Stig" like figure would be neat for all the F-1 models out there. :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
LOL, Zathros, you've got to remember that Clarkson is a self confessed idiot :) James is by far the most intelligent & entertaining of the three, check out "James' May's Man Lab" & "Toy Stories", both series are brilliant.

A Stig model would be cool, but, let's face it, who would want three overweight, middle-aged geezers in your model collection? :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I actually believe Clarkson is the jerk he portrays on the show. He's about to get booted. The show would be improved much with his removal, as his mechanical knowledge is nil, and the cynicism he offers is boorish. :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Good point, he is a quite a prat. But, the TG reboot was his brainchild, so I don't see him leaving unless they end the show. The other problem if he left would be who would James & Richard insult & team up against. Idiot that he is, its the combination of the 3 what makes the show work.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I am quite sure that they can find some other twit to replace that idiot. Besides, intelligent banter is more enjoyable that snooty, snobbish behavior thrives on. He takes so much from the show. I know so many people who do not watch it because of him, and forget about his anti-American diatribe! :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
But, the counter argument is true, lots of people watch because of him :)

I agree when some goes on a anti-(whoever) diatribe, I stopped watching Jeff Dunham after he (& Walter) trashed South Africa.

That said, I enjoy good natured joking without getting to nasty. i.e.: American cars can't corner, British cars always leak oil, Alfa Romeo are great cars, when the actually work, etc :)