Some guidelines

ezdays

Out AZ way
Welcome to the new Trainspotter ID forum. If you have a picture of an engine be it steam or diesel, prototype or scale and you know what model it is, this is the place to share that information. If you can add some other information so that we can all have a reference to be able to tell one from another, feel free to add that information as well. Also, feel free to comment and add additonal information if you know something about that particular engine.

This will be a valuable reference tool for most of us that can't tell one Geep from another or the difference between an F7 and an F40.

Now I ask just one thing, start a new thread for each model that you want to talk about and title the thread with that engine's model number so we can all look it up later by that reference.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
It would be neat if the threads in this category were arranged alphabetically so that if you came into this area looking for a specific type, they would be somewhat organized instead of just all thrown together. Yeh, yeh, yeh, I know.... that's what the search engine is for. Just a thought.

Russ Bellinis

TrainNut said:
It would be neat if the threads in this category were arranged alphabetically so that if you came into this area looking for a specific type, they would be somewhat organized instead of just all thrown together. Yeh, yeh, yeh, I know.... that's what the search engine is for. Just a thought.

When we post, the thread that is posted to automatically goes to the top. I think it would creat an awful lot of work for the admins to try to keep it arranged alphabetically. I do think this guidelines thread should probably be a "sticky" so it is always at the top when new folks come to visit.

ezdays

Out AZ way
TrainNut said:
I looked, that is not an option. You can rearange them by selecting from the menu at the bottom of the page, but "alphabetically" is not on the list nor is it in the administrator controls either.:cry: Sorry, but that was a good thought.:)