Silent Running Drones Review

Nice! I don't know if he realizes how long, and the effort put into making them, but he was sure happy enough. Who wouldn't be! I left a post there, inviting him to look at the other models you have made. :)

Reactions: Chuffy70
Nice! I don't know if he realizes how long, and the effort put into making them, but he was sure happy enough. Who wouldn't be! I left a post there, inviting him to look at the other models you have made. :)
Thanks for that, yes he had regular updates and Anthony knew exactly how much effort went into them - I also was impressed with the effort he put into the video

You did an AMAZING JOB on these droids. I agree, they are indeed labor intensive. However, they are well worth it. I am happy to see that your friend really liked them. Doing something like this for someone is always a GREAT GIFT! I made a set of them for my fiance. She shows them off to ever one that comes over to visit us.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

You did an AMAZING JOB on these droids. I agree, they are indeed labor intensive. However, they are well worth it. I am happy to see that your friend really liked them. Doing something like this for someone is always a GREAT GIFT! I made a set of them for my fiance. She shows them off to ever one that comes over to visit us.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
Seeing someone appreciate my builds and put in so much effort to display them makes all the cutting, creasing, etc., feel worthwhile. They wouldn't even exist if you hadn't brought me here in the first place...

Now, I guess it's time to make another set for my brother whilst finding time to get the Y-Wing finished!

Seeing someone appreciate my builds and put in so much effort to display them makes all the cutting, creasing, etc., feel worthwhile. They wouldn't even exist if you hadn't brought me here in the first place...

Now, I guess it's time to make another set for my brother whilst finding time to get the Y-Wing finished!
I am glad that I was able to introduce you to this place, and that you enjoy it here.

Reactions: micahrogers