Sicaran Battle Tank

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Nice job..I can see some nice clean work going on there on some really HEAVY armor!
(?) Is that a cut or a fold on the triangular piece on the side below the roof and behind the front? ( Just curious as I am not familiar with the model )... look forward to seeing more...!!:)

mmorris0987

Probably a cut. I am trying to eliminate the glue tabs that come with the models because I find that they get in the way of certain parts fitting.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The glue tabs interfere with every model they are on. This model is so heavily build, with Micro R/C/ stuff, you could power it up, and make it radio control !! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Great Job! That is one heavy Monster! and I most definitely agree with tabs...cut them all off and apply what you need on the back..

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You are doing a SPECTACULAR JOB on this project.
I am impressed with your work.

mmorris0987

Got a little bit done on the turret tonight. I couldn't get the paper template to work for the main body of the turret, so I cut some insulation foam I use for terrain pieces and sanded it into shape, then gave it a nice coat of Spackle to smooth it down a bit more. 14678116_734669415382_1549532462_o.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This has really come together beautifully!
What paint scheme are you going to paint it?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Outstanding!! I'm not into the WarHammer40K stuff too much, a tank without suspension is a traveling coffin on an oxcart, but now and again, someone makes something that looks cool, like this. ;)