ship question

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
hey all
bit of a random question (i tend to ask alot lol) - ive seen alot of papercraft ships around, mainly military/navy wwI/wwII stuff, does anyone know of any decent papercraft galleons around at all? I managed to find one, just the one, via extensive google trawling, but surprisingly not really much else. Considering the amount of seaborne subject matter around, i would have thought there would have been a few more (i get the difficulties involved in designing these - im certainly not whining just curious to see if there are any)
Ill be finishing some other projects on the go at the moment, but if there are indeed any galleons out there, i may have a crack down the line.
Thanks guys
:toast:

Reactions: mijob

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
You could try digitalnavy.com for a freebie of the San Salvador, but I have just run a search and there appears to be loads available.

Also type Galleon into 'search' on here too... there's a few coming up

Any particular ship you are after?

• Love
Reactions: seraphim

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden

There are a few sites which might be worth checking out:

:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mijob and seraphim

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
@seraphim I think @Revell-Fan has given you a complete armada, we want these 'ship-shape by the weekend ;)

Don't forget to post builds, I love seeing different items grace this forum
these are deffo on the list, ive built a few galleons over the years but not a papercraft one....yet lol Once i finish up other builds i will definitely be trying one :cool:

Reactions: Chuffy70

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have a set of strips I made for putting over the "San Salvador", to improve the appearance of the model. They are in the Resource Section. Lofting Hulls is one of my favorite things to do. :)

• Love
Reactions: seraphim

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
I have a set of strips I made for putting over the "San Salvador", to improve the appearance of the model. They are in the Resource Section. Lofting Hulls is one of my favorite things to do. :)
thanks ill check those out :toast: