ShadowCory's 3D designs on Thingiverse

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Some cool designs there, I love the Twiki, and the Iron Mobious.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have to agree, those are indeed great designs. Have you thought about making a paper/cardstock model of TWIKI? If so, I would try my hand at building it!

ShadowCory

I have to agree, those are indeed great designs. Have you thought about making a paper/cardstock model of TWIKI? If so, I would try my hand at building it!
Thanks! I haven't thought of doing twiki in paper yet, that mesh I made for that sculpt was so high density, it would probably be easier to start from scratch. It works for 3d printers, but it's a mess, I have to admit.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks! I haven't thought of doing twiki in paper yet, that mesh I made for that sculpt was so high density, it would probably be easier to start from scratch. It works for 3d printers, but it's a mess, I have to admit.
Well, if ever you do decide to to ever make a paper/cardstock model of TWIKI, I will be standing first in line (at least I hope that I am the first one in line) to try my hand at building it!!!
I think that it would go rather nicely standing right next to the model of Crichton (that I built and have to rebuild and) that @Revell-Fan designed. ;):cool:

Attachments

• IMAG2185.jpg
    IMAG2185.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Exactly my thoughts! We desperately need a good-looking 1/6 scale Twiki model, please!!! :)