Sea Harrier Mk.I from Haliński

JaCkyL

Hello :)
This is my newest model of the old Haliński 1998 Sea Harrier Mk.I
Very difficult model, having a lot of mistakes, not for beginners. It was my third attempt to seal this aircraft - three times lucky :)
I am pleased that we managed to clog this model to the end.
Regards :)

00_zpsojaytmot.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This looks PHENOMENAL!
If I did not know what to look for, I would not believe that this was made from paper!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
JaCkyL
I want build pictures posted to the forum. We have too many pictures missing fro0m posts that are no longer hosted for some reason or another. We allow 10 huge pictures per post, and as many posts as you need. Also, With a model of this quality, don't you think we would be interested in the build? That is the essence of this forum, THE BUILD! Not a posting a pics that reads, "look what I did", we want "Look how I am doing this". I am sure everyone here could have learned much of watching you build that beauty.

Please, consider this in the future, don't deny us this pleasure. :)

Tonino

WOW fantastic!
It's the first time I see real weathering on a paper aircraft.
How did you do it?
It would be very interesting to hear something about the way you treated the surface of your model.

JaCkyL

Ok, I understand, but I do not have any photos from the construction of this model. I did not plan to show this model to anyone. It's a tough model and several times came close to destroying it.
Next time I will try to show step-by-step construction of the model. I hope you join :)
Regards

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Believe it or not, that's the part we want to see, the parts the made you almost destroy it, this is where others will learn from you. No one will be laughing, we will be applauding your effort! ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@JaCkyL, I am known for Thunder Fighters (from BRTC25). That was my very first kit model that I built and it was rubbish. I turned to a few of the members and the original designer for help. Me posting a build thread allowed me to point out where I needed help and then later on be able to help others with the same areas as well as any others that other builders have problem with.
I have (and always) encourage members to post build threads just for this particular reason.
I look forward to seeing more of your work!