Sandcrawler question

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
hey all
hope everyone had a great christmas and is having/had a great new year :toast: - I noticed there was a file for a sandcrawler part by Shunichi Makino - specifically the rear end - is there an accompanying file that goes along with this one for the rest of the vehicle? I didnt want to end up getting parts that are the wrong size lol.

Thanks all :biggrin:
Az

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
A sand crawler has been on my back burner for awhile now, I'd love to do a card board one in 1/18, have seen a model which could be used for templates for sale for a couple of years now.
Will have to put it on my birthday list - good luck with your project

71lNlSrngAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
1/18??? That would have the size of a small shed!!! :bulgeeye:

That kit does not look too bad. I really like the graphics on all models from that Puzz-4D series. The only things I would change are the flat pieces of the greeblies and tubes on the back. That thing is BIG. ;)

Reactions: Chuffy70

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
1/18??? That would have the size of a small shed!!! :bulgeeye:

That kit does not look too bad. I really like the graphics on all models from that Puzz-4D series. The only things I would change are the flat pieces of the greeblies and tubes on the back. That thing is BIG. ;)
Cool, I'd have somewhere to put my bike!

I've seen a few people have a go at it at that size and they look cool, bit of a project to definitely think about for the future, the fun would be in the painting...

Reactions: mijob