RX-93 Nu Gundam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millenniumfalsehood

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Gundam modeling and with his permission I built up and weathered his Master Grade model of the RX-93 Nu Gundam. Now I'd like to build my own.

However, I'm not in a financial position to do that, and I've got a 1:350 TOS Enterprise that needs a lighting kit.

I've seen several download sites on the internet for this model, but I don't trust many of them, and the ones that look halfway legitimate don't have the file. This is a great looking mobile suit, and I really want it.

Can someone help me?

Z

Zathros

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Gundam modeling and with his permission I built up and weathered his Master Grade model of the RX-93 Nu Gundam. Now I'd like to build my own.

However, I'm not in a financial position to do that, and I've got a 1:350 TOS Enterprise that needs a lighting kit.

I've seen several download sites on the internet for this model, but I don't trust many of them, and the ones that look halfway legitimate don't have the file. This is a great looking mobile suit, and I really want it.

Can someone help me?

I'd ask ARMORMAN, he knows a lot about this kind of stuff. :

SEBRET

Hope You're able to find a model. I always love watching Gundam builds.

The Best Ones are by June and Rarra, both of which I think you have to buy. Rarra actually makes 2 versions (Evolve and HWS). There is also another Korean designed version on Papmod but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be free or not. There was one other one floating around, but it's complete crap compared to the previous three.

Z

Zathros

If your looking for the one our friend bought, then the sites probably have pirate scans of it. There are legitimate sites with Gundam models.

There are 3 pages of Gundam models here:

http://paper-replika.com/index.php?...rchphrase=all&Itemid=203419&option=com_search

or, go to this site :http://www.mypapermodel.com/rx-93-2-hi-νgundam-hinu-gundam.html

Follow this link, the bottom two inks for the file worked.

This is a stiff model. The joints don't work, but it all seems to be there. Use this Mediafire link he posted, the other one is dead, only the Hi-nu.rar file is any good the other is corrupted.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=331c26268d87b1ce00d27174b47c6657fedf4210cfa625835be6ba49b5870170

Hi-nu Gundam.rar
2009-04-16 21:13:28, 2 MB , 0 Downloads

This link no good.
one peice.zip
2009-06-29 07:19:23, 12 MB , 0 Downloads

OR You can try this link which seems to have a much more detailed one.:

http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/rx-93-hi-nu/

I don't know this subject matter well enough to tell if this is what ou want so I hope it helps. If not, sorry, just trying to help. :)

Millenniumfalsehood

Thanks Zathros, but that's not the one; this is the mobile suit I built:

DSC07174.jpg

DSC07181.jpg

The model number of the suit is exactly what I typed: RX-93 Nu Gundam. RX-93 Hi-Nu Gundam is an improved version of that suit (I don't intend to sound like a smart-@$$; this is something that confused me initially, and if people want to help me look this would be something they'd need to know :wink: ).

SEBRET

Don't worry. A lot of People aren't exactly up on the technical specifications and code designations of Mobile Suit Lore. That's usually something you see only with the hard core fans (I'm one of them). As for the Hi-v models that Zathros Posted, Couldn't get the first to work, and the second one is June's so it's a buy only model. There are also great versions by Kite(custom), Marine Corps(HWS), OnePeice, and Rarra, but I would recommend Rarra for experienced builders only. Also would recommend building some of the models from PR's Site. Jule's skins his models very well, and the layout is usually top notch.

Z

Zathros

Problem with me is the all look alike!! I hear people explain for a half hour why their different but my Brain goes numb.:lol:

SEBRET

I understand what you mean. The best Fan boys know that their passion is another man's bore fest, and vice versa. I know that someone who likes making car models could think that they are the S**t, but I'm sitting there thinking "they all look like cars to me." Only an idiot would get mad about someone not liking what they like.

Anyway, I guess I'm done thread jacking. Find anything yet?

Z

Zathros

Thanks Zathros, but that's not the one; this is the mobile suit I built:

The model number of the suit is exactly what I typed: RX-93 Nu Gundam. RX-93 Hi-Nu Gundam is an improved version of that suit (I don't intend to sound like a smart-@$$; this is something that confused me initially, and if people want to help me look this would be something they'd need to know :wink: ).

RX-93 Nu Gundam, I appreciate the clarification, and there are times when such a clarification like this is needed, especially if people out of their usual interests want to help, so now I know and will keep looking.

Does this one having moving limbs or is it a stiff model? Thanks! :)

Millenniumfalsehood

If you mean that Gundam I put pictures of, it's VERY articulated. :D Every joint save for the individual joints on the fingers has full mobility and the fingers still have the base joints that can move. On the Perfect Grade kits the individual joints on the fingers can move as well, and they come with a lighting kit usually. I'd love to get a Perfect Grade RX-78-2 or Char's Zaku II.

Still no luck finding an RX-93 Nu Gundam, though. wall1

Z

Zathros

I don't think you'd find anything but a scan of it then and we don't want to go down that road. EBAY may be your only option. Though, if I were as young as you, I would put my money into precious metals, raw, unprocessed and pure. It's one of the main reasons I emphasize the FREE side of this hobby. Spending cold hard earned cash especially with what we've all got coming up on us, life. IMHO. Good Luck. :)

Z

Zathros

This thread is being closed because that model is not available unless purchased. The one Dnalor has "Hi-Nu" which makes it different than the one requested. Besides,if a kit comes with LED bulbs and wiring, I don't think you can download it. If, having read through this thread, you find the model, send Milleniumfalsehood a Private Message with your find. Right now, that kit is not available unless purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.