Robin's funeral today Oct. 20

ausien

Thanks val for posting the details of robins farewell, and a way for all his friends of the gauge to covaye there respects to Robins family.... farewell my friend...steve(ausien)

Pooh Bah
Jimmy and I represented the-gauge at the service today.
Robin's son read a few of the gauger's tributes, and the rest were printed and available. Letty was pleased by the various steps that we've taken, and possibly surprised as well.
A couple of Robin's buildings were on display plus a loco and caboose.
As well as modelling, Robin has been doing much volunteering -- Meals on wheels and I think he originated a "friendly visiting" program for the lonely. A number of appreciation certificates were displayed.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
60103 said:
Jimmy and I represented the-gauge at the service today.
Robin's son read a few of the gauger's tributes, and the rest were printed and available. Letty was pleased by the various steps that we've taken, and possibly surprised as well.
A couple of Robin's buildings were on display plus a loco and caboose.
As well as modelling, Robin has been doing much volunteering -- Meals on wheels and I think he originated a "friendly visiting" program for the lonely. A number of appreciation certificates were displayed.

Wow!! That's a great tribute, you can tell the cut of his jib was wonderful. When there is a laundry list of great achievments. The Gaugers were there in spirit and on paper, that's wonderful.

~~ yes, most of our friends & Family will be suprised at how many online "sincere" friendships we all have made on The Gauge. :)

~~ and in the end..... the love you take, is equal to the love.... you make. - Lennon/McCartney

Clerk

Thank you Val for the message. By the time I read this, it was all over as you are several hours ahead of us.