144 KB · Views: 12
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 12

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You look like you are off to a really good start. This looks like it will turn out nicely! I will be following your progress every step of the way.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Reminds me of the old "Divco" milk delivery trucks. Very nice! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
I like it! Looks like it could develop into as much of a project the builder would wish..engine/ open doors etc! I remember these when I was a kid living in Luzy Sur Marne. I also will be watching this!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I tried to do a "Divco Truck", but could not find enough material to accurately produce it to my satisfaction, (This isn't a "Divco" but similar, in Cab design) The DIVCO was a bit more rounded. This does have much potential. :)

tryModel

Hi, Thank you for your support, I greatly appreciate it. Please excuse some inaccuracies on the model. This is the first compilation and I'm still looking for the best approach. Sometimes I can not stick any part of it again. On the chassis, it is possible to build multiple variants (ene. Ambulance). A vehicle drove already WW2, but mainly it is known in civil version.

The pattern may have an opening door and the hood for access to the engine. The proposal with the count, but I would like to maintain a certain degree of simplicity. Get documentation is complicated, so I will be grateful for any feedback (negative too).

thx

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 12
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 11

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Looks good to me. Documentation can be a real problem, that's why I gave up on my "Divco Truck". :)

Divco.jpg

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Hi, Thank you for your support, I greatly appreciate it. Please excuse some inaccuracies on the model. This is the first compilation and I'm still looking for the best approach. Sometimes I can not stick any part of it again. On the chassis, it is possible to build multiple variants (ene. Ambulance). A vehicle drove already WW2, but mainly it is known in civil version.

The pattern may have an opening door and the hood for access to the engine. The proposal with the count, but I would like to maintain a certain degree of simplicity. Get documentation is complicated, so I will be grateful for any feedback (negative too).

thx
She is looking GREAT!!! and I agree with you...simple is good..

but it is the build the allows for those who wish to go beyond the basic and add all the thrills...

I really hate when the "PROS"/ model companies have a great model ..and add a fake bottom half of an engine to the bottom of a box held together with bracing when the ability to put the full engine compartment and engine would have been simpler to begin with! Looks like yours is going in a great direction!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Try model, you model allows for much, or left as it is, either way, it is a nice truck. ;)

tryModel

The prototype can be marked as finished. It was necessary to make some compromises in design. Unfortunately, you can not upload photos directly to... :-(

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Very nice indeed. Don't worry about uploading directly as we do have this problem. The truck looks great. I love these kinds of models. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This looks really good! I can see that it has quite a bit of greebling potential.