Raging Bulls!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I'll support Max when he wins a race legitimately. FIA has tarnished his so call win, all things being equal he would not have won. F1 has been destroyed by politics. Max better behave, he's close to being banned, 3 points left out of 10.

These F1 cars can really come out nice, no matter what the livery. Some liveries just look bettter than others. If looks mattered!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
I'm on the other side of the camp Zathros. Yes, the last race is mired in controversy, but Lewis played dirty and was shown favouritism by the FIA/stewards (Silverstone in particular), and his cry-baby antics irritated me to no end! I think the right man won the championship, when the entire season is looked at.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
He had me thinking about my Georgia Bulldogs, who just won the NCAA championship last night.

But good luck with the build. I used to race 1/10th scale RC F1 cars... I miss that stuff, but it just got too damn expensive for me.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Hamilton had that race in his pocket. It's not Verstappen's fault that the most horrendous, nothing to do with personalities restart eas done. Placing Verstappen next to Hamilton and letting the 4 cars go by without Verstappen having to overtake them, and pitting Verstappen next to Hamilton was one of the wosrtcalls in thehistory of the sport. I do not have favorites in F1. I watch the race to see who will win. You brought up old races, yet it's Verstappen who is 3 points for his bullying agressive driving technique.

I am an Indy fan. Its setup better, none of this Eorotrash political bullshit. Faster courses, races where cars don't pile up doing 35 mph incertain corners. I have never been the kind of petson who is i to celebrity worship. Thatcomes after thier racing has come to an end, then the greatones can be sorted out. Hamilton was robbed of his title. He has enough money to start his own Indy Racing Team, and what F1 driver wouldn't want to race the Indy 500? The cap on spending on Indy Racing is mmuch lower. With MacLaren now ofgicially in, cand no political governing party, no power steering, who k ows? If the tables were turned, I'd say the race was stolen from Verstappen. Face it, Verstappen's whole racing history will be tarnished by a non deserved technical win. Millions feel the same way.

For my part, I'm done with F1. Races are too short, no refueling, power steering and too many ridiculous rules. Also, some companies put far too much money into their team, ( i.e. Mercedes Benz).It's not a level racing field and is politically motivated. F1 has become Racingfotainment. IMHO

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing in the world beats the era of Michael Schumacher. It was so exciting to see him win. And win again. And again. And again. And ...................

:D

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
This is true of any competition. Maybe it's bias on my part but I don't really care much about millionaires complaining about anything.

How's the model coming out?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Looking good. The shape is holding. That's where a lot of these models fail. It could be lack of internal support. Nice!