Qa'pla (hello)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome aboard! If you are into Star Trek, you have come to the right forum! Tell us something of yourself, and show any pictures you may have. Welcome to Zealot!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum,

As Zathros said, You have come to the right place for Star Trek (and all things SCI-FI, for that matter).

If you have any questions, comments, concern, or need help, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that enjoy yourself her.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
and for speaking klingonese right off the bat you've won these beautiful prizes!!!
klingon d-7 tos bw 32014b.png klingon d-7 tos bw  32014a.jpg

Attachments

• bop.jpg
    bop.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 31
  • D7General5.jpg
    D7General5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Klingon1.jpg
    Klingon1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Klingon42214.jpg
    Klingon42214.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 25

spaceagent-9

it really isn't , there are build threads and if you just go slow, ou can figure it out easily

spaceagent-9

please feel free to correct, mod, and show pics of building. my models are completely free.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
I am blushing again,
pittpen - Ron is a god in paper modeling, check out all his stuff.

Now I'm the one blushing. There's only one God I know of, and He's not me. Thanks for the thought (lol). I consider it an honor to know you and really appreciate your designs and how far you've come in your skill!

Pardon my thoughtlessness, welcome Pittpenguin123 to the forum community! You'll find some really cool Sci Fi models to build! (my personal favorite)

Best Regards,

Last edited: