Posting questions

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello cecil, you may post your questions exactly here. And as my dear colleague mentioned, there is a tips and tuts section. You may use the search function to see if some of your questions have already been posted and answered by other members. :)

I suggest to start a separate thread on each of your queries so that it is easier for the others to see what you want to know. A straight-forward title like "What glue to use" is recommended instead of just, "Question on paper modeling". ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You also can feel free to send any Moderator, including myself, a Private Message (PM) by clicking on the Avatar picture, then click on "Start a Conversation", in case you need some specific answers. Out staff is here for all members to talk to and more than happy to do so. ;)

Either General Card modeling would be a good spot. We have a "Tips, and Tricks" section. ;)
I am going there now!

You also can feel free to send any Moderator, including myself, a Private Message (PM) by clicking on the Avatar picture, then click on "Start a Conversation", in case you need some specific answers. Out staff is here for all members to talk to and more than happy to do so. ;)
Thank you that helps a lot!

Thanks.

Hello cecil, you may post your questions exactly here. And as my dear colleague mentioned, there is a tips and tuts section. You may use the search function to see if some of your questions have already been posted and answered by other members. :)

I suggest to start a separate thread on each of your queries so that it is easier for the others to see what you want to know. A straight-forward title like "What glue to use" is recommended instead of just, "Question on paper modeling". ;)
Thank you!

Thank you!