Picking up a load of

Tyson Rayles

pallets for Charlie's EVM Corp. "No Fingers" Nolan the NM's crack brakeman, guides James "Leadfoot" Woodard the NM's engineer in the leased Southern RS3.

Attachments

• working the pallet co.jpg
    working the pallet co.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 160
Excellent, Tyson.....

The loading dock really looks like poured concrete. And the pallets look perfect.

With HO seeming to get smaller and smaller for my fingers, I don't know how you do N scale so convincingly.

Bill S

Tyson Rayles

Boy I really love those comments about it being hard to believe it's n-scale, the only bigger compliment would be to accuse me of sneaking in a prototype pic (no danger of me being accused of that I know, but I can dream :D :D :D ). After the swelling in my head when down some I took this pic of "No Fingers" and Mr. Roosevelt.

Attachments

• nf.jpg
    nf.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 130

Tyson Rayles

Bill Stone I'd like to take credit for the nifty pallets but all I did was paint em'. You can find them on page 415 of the 2001 Walthers N-Scale cat. under Micro Engineering. There is no picture of them so I had to buy them sight unseen (always a scary proposition). The concrete loading dock is balsa wood, with a light sanding and a medium thick coat of paint balsa wood lends itself well to the concrete look I think.

Tyson Rayles

Thanks Charlie, but like the pallets I can't take much credit on the Alco. It's a Atlas factory paint job, I just weathered it a little.

Are you sure he can stuff that BIG dime in his pocket or does he have to roll it home after a long day at work? :D

Must be a heavy son of a gun!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
........ Puts me in mind of the saying

"Droppin' a Dime on someone.."

--As I sit here showing my age (again) :D

Tyson Rayles

If someone ever drops a dime that size on you, you won't have to worry about the coppers! :D Now I showed my age cause I just let on I knew what you were talking about! :D :p :rolleyes: :D