PHOTO UPLOAD PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This forum and the network it is affiliated with was hit with a "DoS", "Denial of Service" attack. The problems we have are because we were attacked and it affected the whole network. I have let the forum owners know of the problems, and have kept the apprised all along. We are supposed to be worked on very soon. I am in the same situation as the rest of you. There was much equipment damage, servers lost. This was a deliberate attack by only God knows, I don't. May they rot in Hell.

I don't know what to tell you, so I tell you the truth, as it has been told to me. I don't know what to say.

Zathros

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I got hit today by a Chinese poser in a social network. this guy has been hacking my page for almost a year now.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I was able to upload a picture from my computer, can people please and try and upload pictures from their computer into this thread?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
My fiance got this BSG Viper Pilot Challenge Coin (actually, she got two of them) for me for Christmas. They were originally a "Loot Crate" giveaway.
(FRONT)
20161110_140904.jpg

(BACK)
20161110_140934.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone messing about with pictures here has to defeat me first!

DSCF0495a.jpg

:D ;)

BTW, I simply drag and drop the pictures into the post window. That works like a charm and is much easier than the "click through" procedure. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Pictures not uploading again, I have notified the proper people, please bear with us, and curse those who are doing this "Denial of Service" (D.o.S) attacks.

SCEtoAux

Let's see if this works.

Nope.
First try with a 122kb, 1077 x 808 pixels, 180 ppi size .jpg failed and gets an error saying it is too large for the servers to process.
Second try with a 50kb, 575 x 520 pixel, 120 ppi size .jpg failed and gets an error saying it is too large for the servers to process.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It doesn't work. If you find it does, make a post. I still have a ticket out, but I fear that this whole problem is on the server end, is connected with the loss of the Home Page, and is part of the whole D.o.S. attack. The Xenforo platform was not integrated into the server properly, that's why we are having so many problems. It's beyond my hands.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Tonino, hopefully, the "powers that be" realize how important uploading pictures is to this forum.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I am closing this thread. Use the "Forum Glitches thread, Thanks. ;)

All seems to be working, for the moment.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Sanjay has contacted me and said that most of the data has been recovered, at great expense, and that the restoration project is moving along well. It's going to happen and is actively being worked on. This is good news, soon, we'll get it back together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.