Papermau is back!

mauther

papermau%2Bnew%2Bbanner%2B2020.jpg

Hello to all,

Lets try again. There are nine years of work to be reviewed and posted again.
Wish me luck and don't forget to follow the blog. Many thanks to all the friends
of the forum for the kind and encouraging words, you are awesome! - Mauther

To Zathros: I received your messages. I will write to you soon, my friend. Thanks for all your words and support!

Link: THE PAPERMAU

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
This is GREAT NEWS for everyone!!! Congrats on getting things back up and running..we here know EXACTLY how much work is involved!!
:Bravo::Bravo:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That is FANTASTIC NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS! :Bravo::Congrats::animated::toast::Drinks:

ennder

Congratulations :Congrats::Bravo::Congrats:

Thank you for not giving up on all the hard work you have put into all your models sir.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I am so Happy!! For him, the people who so depend on him, he is so important to this hobby and community. Making this thread a "STICKY"! :)

mauther

Guys, I think I was a little hasty in trying to start the blog from zero again.

Blogger's recent html codes are quite different from the old ones, leaving less customization options.

The result, as you can see on the new "The Papermau" blog is not as cool as the ones on the old "Papermau", besides giving a lot more work.

So I'm going to do an experiment and I need your help: I'm going to open the Papermau blog again and I ask you to visit it
and see if there are any indications of viruses, if you receive any warning of your anti-viruses.

Don't forget to keep your anti-virus updated, please.

If everything is ok, the blog will continue where it left off and I will be happy to continue posting new models from friends
of modelers from all over the world, as well as continuing to create my own models.

If there are signs of infection, I will close the blog again and try to resolve it, in which case, if someone wants to help me, I will gladly accept it.

I count on your collaboration in this experience. Below the link to the old Papermau blog:

Link: Papermau.Blogspot.Com

Thanks in advance!

Mauther

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I visited, looked around quite a bit, and nothing "virus" like came up. You're good to go. You have so many uique models, and your style is an artform itself. I can imagine someone building a commnity, suburn, or city using all of your buildings. It would be a great back ground for an animated movie. Your work iss all over the place, and I believe influences other people who don't even know where they say their inspiration. ;)

mauther

Hello,

I was warned by some friends of Paper Modelers that there are some warnings about a malware called PUP, probably related to links to the infamous AdFly. For some time now I have been eliminating these links and redirecting my original models straight to Google Drive. At the moment most of them are on hold, but I will gradually resolve this.

Thank you very much to all of you at Zealot for your kind words.

All good things to all of you and greetings from Brazil!

Mauther

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like Google Drive. It is user friendly and should be the way to go.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I have found Google Drive to be great!! ;)

Toutenkarton

Wonderful to find you. We missed you.
My antivirus does not detect anything suspicious and it does not let anything pass

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
The redirects I have found are in the links. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Glad to see it! I spent many a boring rainy day years ago just browsing your site. I remember your Huge Enterprise also, wasn't it like , 6 feet long?