Paper Model Photo shoots

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Here's a new entry in the "Broken Mirror" story

@spaceagent-9 Thanks for the compliment. The refit dreadnought sounds interesting. I've never seen the one you mentioned. I don't know how to design models but if someone makes one I'm sure I'll try to repaint it. :)

Attachments

• Broken Mirror_2.jpg
    Broken Mirror_2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
like isn't enough so im going to comment, you do a great job building these, always a joy to see one of your build thread pics. and these model/art combos are just spectacular!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
BGT01, Why don't you put larger pics of these in the "Renders and Illustrations" section. It was made for precisely what you are doing here. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
BGT01, I really want to move this thread to "Renders and Illustrations". Upload the Hi-Rez pictures here, and let's show off your work in the right section. O.K.?

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
BGT01, I really want to move this thread to "Renders and Illustrations". Upload the Hi-Rez pictures here, and let's show off your work in the right section. O.K.?
No problem. Makes sense to me. Looks like it's in R&I now. I went back and deleted the small pics and uploaded the full size ones. All good?

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Definitely!! It can be appreciated more and it will be easier to find, rather than getting lost in the wrong section. Thanks!! :)