Panzer IF Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirta

charliec said:
Just to wind up the thread and to prove that a complete set of tracks can be built with this method. Here's the track set for the WAK Panzer IF.

The camera picked out a couple of places that need to be touched up.

Regards,

Charlie

Wow Charlie, your finished tracks are awesome. :D :D
Thanks for sharing your secret with us,
I really appreciate it very very much.
And I will try to incorporate your method into my next tank build. :D

Beachead

How much of a pain would it be, if this site can do it, put all of your notes into one nice article, with maybe a few more pics? Your work is awsome. I have the GPM MkIV in my to-do. Big difference between armour and ships. Tks.

Beachead

How much of a pain would it be, if this site can do it, put all of your notes into one nice article, with maybe a few more pics? Your work is awsome. I have the GPM MkIV in my to-do. Big difference between armour and ships. Tks.

charliec

Beachead said:

There is the Reserves section of the Parts Bin which does this but I don't know what's required to build a .pdf out of the thread.

I've had a few more thoughts on tweaking this technique but documenting these will have to wait until I get the Panzer IF build done. Unfortunately this might take a while since the Panzer build is really slow.

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Beachead said:

There is the Reserves section of the Parts Bin which does this but I don't know what's required to build a .pdf out of the thread.

I've had a few more thoughts on tweaking this technique but documenting these will have to wait until I get the Panzer IF build done. Unfortunately this might take a while since the Panzer build is really slow.

Regards,

Charlie

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Backing Paper in the States can be found in most baking areas of larger grocery stores and it is called here, UNBLEACHED PARCHMENT PAPER for baking and Microwaving, the roll I have is made by Beyond Gourmet and is 65.6' x 13".

Status
Not open for further replies.