Oregon Western Lines Layout

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
I have put an album together on Trainboard which shows the former Canyon Mt. N-gineers club's modular layout--the Oregon Western Lines as it was displayed during the last open house. If you are interested, just start on the first picture and progress through the album. The comments that I have written are all in fun, so please don't take offense. You may have to register to see the pictures, but there is no obligation.

http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/album.php?albumid=330

After the disbanding of the Canyon Mt. N-gineers group, I proceeded to purchase the modules that made up the layoaut. All 18 modules in the Oregon Western Lines layout now belong to me. :mrgreen:

TrainGuyRom

Maybe it's just my computer, but that link isn't working for me.
Please check. I really REALLY want to see those pix.

Thank You
TGR

upguy

I believe that the site is down this weekend for server maintenance. I am unable to access it as well. Keep trying--it will eventually be back.

:mrgreen:

crazyro

Nope, that's just a bad link, unfortunately. It looks like you copied the shortened version of the link (what the browser displayed in a thread) and not the whole thing. Please try again.

crazyro

Trust me. :) Trainboard is up and running. That is just a bad link. It's incomplete. It looks like it was copied from another post (possibly), but what was copied was what the message displayed (truncated link) and not the source (the entire link).

upguy

It should be working now, at least it did for me. I don't know if you have to register at Trainboard to see the albums, but I don't think so. Thanks for sticking with me, and making me aware of the problem.

N-joy

upguy

Here are a couple of recent pictures of the Oregon Western Lines layout. There are a lot more pictures and information about the layout on the Oregon Western Lines' facebook page. You can click on the facebook link in my signature.

Attachments

• P3190523.jpg
    P3190523.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 30
  • P3160418.jpg
    P3160418.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN1663.jpg
    DSCN1663.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 30

upguy

A couple more recent pictures taken of the Oregon Western Lines layout. View my Facebook page for more current happenings at the Train Barn: Home of the Oregon Western Lines.

Attachments

• DSCN2797.jpg
    DSCN2797.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN2815.jpg
    DSCN2815.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 27

upguy

I haven't visited the forums for some time, so I thought a short update might be in order. Most of my time is spent on Facebook these days. Unfortunately, I have wasted a lot of my time while online, but I occasionally get something railroad related done. At the end of 2012, I did update the Oregon Western Lines virtual tour, which you can take by visiting "My Facebook Page" in my signature and clicking on "Photos" and, then "Albums."

Here is a link, but if it doesn't work you may have to try the signature link route.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Train...estern-Lines/105403896170065?sk=photos_albums

Hope to hear from you. I love reading the comments. "Likes" are always welcome. sign1