Novelty fireworks patterns

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
If you can't enjoy your own store bought fireworks, you can at least build them! I bought several novelty firework types, carefully opened them up and scanned them. You can print them out and build them. Of course you may want to build some simulated firecracker type cylinders to make it look more authentic.

I am posting the patterns of a novelty aircraft carrier, a frog, some small and large tanks, some race cars, and some chickens,

Happy Independence Day!
Ron Caudillo

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Gotta see this!! Do you know how to load up these things and make them work? :)

Ron Caudillo

Staff member
Gotta see this!! Do you know how to load up these things and make them work? :)
Unfortunately, I do not. These use a variety of different types of fireworks for the propulsion and guns (they shoot sparks). I've never seen these sold, only fire crackers or smoke. I did not photograph the interior, but most of them came undone when I started opening them anyway. I know that the fuses were tied together though and were longer than those used on firecrackers.

Ron Caudillo

Last edited:

Ron Caudillo

Staff member
I just uploaded the remaining novelty fireworks patterns that I have (for now...lol). I would have made up a paper "firecracker" to use in the models but could not salvage any of the original wrapping to scan. Maybe someone else would have better luck?

If you find some more novelty fireworks that you want to open up and post, that would be great!

Ron Caudillo