No longer moderating

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Hi all,

Just wanted you to know that I will no longer be acting as a moderator here. The timing seems right for me as I realize this next year I won't be able to devote the time to reading all posts like I did as a mod.

I do plan to remain a member here, however, and post occasionally. :wave:

Ralph

jesso

I hope you will still post here. Your layout is always something great to look at! Thanks for all you have done.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Man this is the 3rd great mod ive seen and read about having to step down from the gauge moderators in the past 24 hours :eek:

Once again i thank you and the other mods (Larry and Ed) who have helped make the gauge the great place that is today. I look forward to seeing you around the forums still :thumb:

steamhead

Whoooaaaa....Stop..Stop....4 and still counting...?? Ralph, whatever else might be going on, your participation here as mod has been one of the reasons The Gauge is what it is today. As with other mods "stepping down", we all hope you will continue your participation here as a member with the same enthusiasm you have shown so far...
You will be missed my friend...:cry:

Kevinkrey

Ralph, hate to hear about you also stepping down. But I still look forward to more pictures of your layout, so make sure to keep on posting! Thanks for all of your work.:thumb: