Nitra Model 2019 /19.10.2019/ Slovakia

mikezax

this modeling exhibition /competition held in town Nitra,Slovakia, 19.10.2019. A few photos:

DSCN0210.jpgDSCN0268.jpgDSCN0560.jpgDSCN0604.jpgDSCN0769.jpgDSCN0803.jpgDSCN0824.jpgDSCN0832.jpgDSCN0844.jpgDSCN0869.jpgDSCN0919.jpgDSCN0921.jpg

...other photos:

Paper models (411 photos):

Plastic models (418 photos):

The exhibition (77 photos):

...better photos from the show organizer:

mikezax

Thanx, I'm glad you liked the photos :)

I consider the Power Armors one of the most beautiful models on the show, congratulations on such great models ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Amazing talent in all these shows! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That Komatsu Earth mover is incredible. Also, the Alcan pick up. Alcan models aren't made anymore, they were sold pre-cut in a box. Lots of scans out there. I always though they were a solid foundation for greebling. Great collection from some masterful, dedicated modelers.
I love farm tractor models, these two really came out nice. I have a collection of them on my bucket list. ;)

This Alcan pickup, Ford I believe, can be greebled to another dimension, brought into Rhino, it could be made into a new model:

Alcan Pickup.jpg

This Zetor tractor is wonderful. I want to build a detailed Fordson I have, but make it twice the size, Look at the Komatsu behind it, Sheesh!! ;

Zetor.jpg