New Valyries.......

Stev0

Excellent work on both the models and the instructions.

I guess the only Veritech you haven't covered would be the Armored Veritech.

My problem with that model is that all references that I have seen make it taller than the regular veritechs. I'm not sure how that works.

cybrsqrl

Holy Cow!!!!!

My computer died and I've come back to........
This may be the greatest upgrade to a model I've seen.
Great work guys! It was like Christmas this morning.:mrgreen:
:eek: You guys even modeled magic hands!!!!!

There is one obscure Valk missing though. The VF2 Jotun was a joke Valk seen in the series that was half VF1 and Half Orguss(or possibly was wearing Orguss looking armor).

Truly an incredible "little" project.
This defines awesome.:thumb:

Getter1

Well this still SUX!!! I can't get the files to download completely at all!!! I guess Zealot doesn't like my dail up connection and it's taking too long to get the files and I get booted out of the system!!! I can only get 3/4 of the file to DL before it cuts off on me corrupting the DL. Even with dial up these aren't very big files and should be no problem but it is a huge problem for some damn reason!!! Can't even get my own damn models :(

Stev0

Getter ... Get the tool 'Get em all' for Firefox. You can break the download into several pieces and it rejoins them.

Or from another system, download Flashget. It's a download program that will download from any source including http & ftp.

Getter1

Thanks Steve0, I'll have a look at those programs. In the mean time between Janx and Itla I have the files up to date. I've never had this much trouble in the Zealot DL section before??? I wonder what's the problem??? Just this morning I've downloaded fiels much bigger than these no problem so it's in the Zealot server somewhere :(

G1

Janx

Have a few errors to fix, I have removed the offending files and reupload tomorrow. One major error ( I can only hold my hands up here) is I drew the Backpack Backwards on the Super Packs Instructions, Fixing that now and will reupload those later.

Hopefully Chris will take pity on an overworked short sighted soul and authorise these.

ThunderChild

Thanx!

I lean towards the idea, that the best way of showing appreciation for a model is to show your build of it... :mrgreen:

hopefully many will join me in this!

Here's my first build... Not the greatest of skill, but the Mobile-cam hides most of the mistakes... sign1

Attachments

• 27042009383.jpg
    27042009383.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 27042009382.jpg
    27042009382.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 30

Getter1

Sorry Janx, I call out the probs as I see em :p

Thunder, that's great to see a Battroid built by another :D Let's see some more, keep em coming :D :D :D

G1

maximiliano

hi guys!! I´ve jumped one step forward......I´m building the vf-1a max type (tv) transformable!!! I´m using parts from the 3 modes fighter, gerwalk and battroid. I´ve builded the chest and the back pack.....I´ll upload pictures as soon as possible....hope you like it...

P/S: great work thunder!!!very nice battroid!!!is that ben´s type??

Getter1

I believe Thunder's build there is of the Standard combat VF-1A.

Transformable huh? Now that would be something to see. I had considered that myself but thought it more trouble than it was worth. I'ld like to see what you got going on with it ;)

My worries bout a transforming kit is that the plastic ones get floppy quick and paper ones will get floppy even faster so I scrapped the idea of transformation. If you get it going and it's stable then perhaps an upgrade part set can be developed.

G1

ThunderChild

Hi all!

maximiliano, I agree with Getter! If you succeed in the TF parts, that would be the uber addition to the Valks! :) Hope to see your progress soon!

...and some of the others builds!

Janx

No worries on calling out the probs, they gotta be right, shame i am too blind to get em right first time.

Got a few more files to upload, the rest of the DYRL valks, the VFX and VFX-2 valks corrections to DYRL and a few enw schemes. but tbh I need a break. so a slight delay to get enthusiasm back up.

maximiliano

againg the files counting problem in the download section.....it says that there are 29 macross models but only shows 22....including the second page...are there new models for download???or is just the same old problem???

Getter1

That's most likely due to the files Janx had to remove for corrections. The forum may not have recognized the file count reduction.

Hmmm Jnax needs to re-energize enthusiasim huh? Charging Getter boot as we speak :p

G1

Janx

yikes, best get the concrete trousers on sharpish.

Just had to remove the Super packs, only just noticed the UN Spacy logo was upside down on one side. This wont be back uploaded till later. i think Chris has a big back log atm so a little patience is required waiting for the approval of the many files I have dumped on his lap.

3 new schemes to be added are the VF-1J VFX (Plus Super Packs), VFX PLUS, VF-1S Minmay guard (plus Super packs)