New to group.

paulf

I enjoy model building wood, metal, plastic and paper. Found this group will trying to find help with an issue i am having with the current paper model i am building. I need to edit PDO file saved in pepakura viewer 4 can anyone help me?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Paul,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

If I may ask, what genre are you interested in (i.e. SCI-FI, Militaria, architecture, civilian vehicles, aircrafts)?

What is the particular model that you are working on and what is the issue that you are having?

If you have any photos of your old models, by all means, please post photos of your work. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Nice to have you aboard. I am sure someone can help you. There are ways to change .pdo's to .pdf's then extract the pictures as jpegs. I forgot the process, but I'm sure someone here remembers. I don't work with or build Pepakura models myself, but many here do. .

Welcome to Zealot. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum!

There is a handy little program which might be useful for your needs. If you could tell us more about what you are planning I could tell you if it works for you. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

paulf

Welcome to the forum!

There is a handy little program which might be useful for your needs. If you could tell us more about what you are planning I could tell you if it works for you. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)
If you can see my reply to Rhaven Blaack you can see what my issue is. I am hoping someone can help me.