New photos on Cooncreek.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi all, Been a busy lad I have over this weekend with my new Camera. Just can't put it down. :D
rf01.jpg

Shamus

F

Fred_M

Nice work Shamus. At this rate you'll again be in nextyears Walther's catalog. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: FRED

RailRon

Now you and your camera are a great team, Paul! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I love your log pond - the water just looks marvelous. How did you do it?

And yes, I'm glad that I don't have to earn my beans by working on those swimming logs! Do you have many casualties among your LPBs? :D :D :D

Ron

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks again kind people.

RailRon said:
Now you and your camera are a great team, Paul! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I love your log pond - the water just looks marvelous. How did you do it?

And yes, I'm glad that I don't have to earn my beans by working on those swimming logs! Do you have many casualties among your LPBs? :D :D :D

Ron

Hi Ron,
Casualties, er -----um----- some fell off. :rolleyes: before the glue dried out. :D
Water is Yacht Varnish, brushed on. Around 6 coats all in all. :wave:
Shamus

Wow!

Super modelling and crystal clear photos Shamus .. me luvs 'em. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Oh dear!!! ... I feel that "you will be assimilated" feeling, especially after surfing On30 sites during the last 1 1/2 hrs. (I'm weakening to such influences, will I ever recover?).

Errol

Lighthorseman

Hey! Wait A Sec!

In the second picture...Is that Ray Charles on your layout? Visiting to jam with the harmonica guy, perchance?

Beautiful as usual, Paul! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Iron Goat

Paul; Those photograph's (AND MODELS) are fantastic ! Your work brings a whole new dimension to model railroading......

Bob

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
The judging panel's scores are..........2.0..2.2..3.0..5.0......... :confused: :eek: :eek:ops:

Please disregard any reports of the strange dissapearance of four LPBs who were last seen on a judging panel for lumber operation photographs, they are all a tissue of lies. The truth is they wandered too close to a pool of MEK,and accidentally fell in. :D :D :D

The judging panel's scores are.........10.0..10.0..10.0..10.0 !! :D :D :D

Paul,
Don't ever put that camera down, it works very well indeed! Great pic's :thumb: :thumb:
Pete