NEW MODERATOR

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Please welcome our newest moderator @mijob. @mijob has demonstrated an enthusiasm for the forum and helping answer question for new (and existing) members.
So, please join me (and the other staff) in welcoming @mijob as the newest member to the moderating and administrative staff.
welcome.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
He will receive benefits too. All the same he's had all along, with increases too. The veil will be lifted, and he will Zealot with it's skirt raised. Unfortunately, it's a Kilt, and not quite pleasant too look at all.

Reminds me of a joke I heard in Scotland that this young lass told me: "Do you know why the "Byrd" flew up the Scotsman Kilt?...........To sit on his perch! :) (Scottish Humor). I laughed. I was only 16 and quite naive, it took me about 10 years before I got it. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
May the wind always be at your back. May the road before you always be lit. Your mileage may vary.........running out of these, May the Force be with you. April showers bring May flowers. Watch out for the wheels. The future is fun, the future is here, it's already begun, you'll already be there! :)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
May the wind always be at your back. May the road before you always be lit. Your mileage may vary.........running out of these, May the Force be with you. April showers bring May flowers. Watch out for the wheels. The future is fun, the future is here, it's already begun, you'll already be there! :)
Nice lines and so true.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have admired you for so long. Your posts, they way you maintain yourself so civilly. You honor us with your presence. ;)

• Love
Reactions: mijob