New member from Washington State

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Hello,

My name is Derek and I'm relatively new to the papercraft hobby. I'm currently working on building the Ender Dragon from Minecraft as a Christmas present for my daughter. I also have several other models I want to build including a WW2 Japanese aircraft carrier.

I am primarily interested in aircraft and World War 2 themed models.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Derek,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Welcome Derek. You can find lot off WW2 models here.
And please show us some pic's of your dragon build.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot Derek. Feel free to post pictures of anything you have already made. When you get ready, I am sure we can find you may WWII themed models, and most are free. That's the key word around here, FREE! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot! :) I'm sure you will like it here. I too would love to see some pictures of your previous work. Have fun and enjoy! :)