"NEW" Latest Media Banner

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
As you have all noticed, there is a new banner. This banner is streaming the latest (and example category) uploaded photos (and video) that is uploaded to the gallery.
I would like to strongly encourage everyone to upload photos of (ONLY FINISHED) models to the gallery and create your own albums (if you do not already have an album). The new uploads will be shown as the "LATEST MEDIA".

Last edited:

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
yet another reason to find the drive with all my photos... Sofar, looks like 4th time is the charm for complete wipe an new install of Windoze tm

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
yet another reason to find the drive with all my photos... Sofar, looks like 4th time is the charm for complete wipe an new install of Windoze tm
Having your own album in the gallery is a great way to show off all of your completed works in one area. Not only that, but you can put a hyperlink to your albums in your signature as well.

micahrogers

Staff member
Maybe when I finally kick my current case of the "Blahs" I'll get someone to talk me through that.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It's great when you find a good one. It sucks when one you trusted goes bad on you. My last one, great relationship for 7 years, then he tried to defraud me by $10,000 dollars by billing urine tests out of my network, $10,000 dollars worth! The Connecticut Assistant State Atorney had a field day with him. By the time I was done, the doctor's office had Sheriffs locked his office doors with chains for a couple of days. I finally received a letter stating I owed no one anything. I never found out what the state did to him, but his practice suffered greatly. The Attorney General in this state is incredible. I got blacklisted, but my present Dr. know the whole story and says he is proud of me for standing up for the right thing. We are diametrically opposed politically, but we can discuss our differences, and this doctor goes out of his way to take care of me. I pray to God it lasts. I titrated from all drugs within 30 days. No withdrawal pain. Just massive pain. People who need these drugs don't usually have withdrawal symptons because their bodies burn up the medicine. We suffer pain, not withdrawal. :)

micahrogers

Staff member
It's great when you find a good one. It sucks when one you trusted goes bad on you. My last one, great relationship for 7 years, then he tried to defraud me by $10,000 dollars by billing urine tests out of my network, $10,000 dollars worth! The Connecticut Assistant State Atorney had a field day with him. By the time I was done, the doctor's office had Sheriffs locked his office doors with chains for a couple of days. I finally received a letter stating I owed no one anything. I never found out what the state did to him, but his practice suffered greatly. The Attorney General in this state is incredible. I got blacklisted, but my present Dr. know the whole story and says he is proud of me for standing up for the right thing. We are diametrically opposed politically, but we can discuss our differences, and this doctor goes out of his way to take care of me. I pray to God it lasts. I titrated from all drugs within 30 days. No withdrawal pain. Just massive pain. People who need these drugs don't usually have withdrawal symptons because their bodies burn up the medicine. We suffer pain, not withdrawal. :)
That's me John, when I had opioids, and was taking them regularly, they never showed on my drug screens. My body just burned them out.
I have never had an addictive personality, and I really don't want to become addicted to them,but 7 months without any and my pain levels are unbearable sometimes.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Just made one, that should add a bit of Trek to the Latest Media Banner

Thank you for adding to the gallery! The ships look GREAT!!!

Is there a setting for the Media Banner to make it render better on mobile? When I view the site on my phone is see a row of tiny tiny icons...... Just a thought

Unfortunately, I have to say no. This site was never really intended (or designed) to be viewed on mobile devices. Sadly, this is a very common issue with many sites, where there are features that cannot be viewed or accessed properly.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That's me John, when I had opioids, and was taking them regularly, they never showed on my drug screens. My body just burned them out.
I have never had an addictive personality, and I really don't want to become addicted to them,but 7 months without any and my pain levels are unbearable sometimes.

Feeeling pain is not withdrawal. Pain raises your bloos pressure and is really bad for your heart. I hopee you can find a good Pain Management solution as soon as possible. You never be addicted to drugs you need for pain. It's impossible. Only people who take opiods for pleausre run into problems because their body can't metaboliise them. Your body is depleted of endorphines, the Morphine just replaces what you body can't make enough of. Addiction for people in chronic intractable pain is a misnomer. You are being treated for your condition. Addiction does not apply to you, it's a political game that violates the Bill of Rights for disabled people that seems to no longer be enforced.. :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
The forum has been updated and the storage space has been increased. After the smoke clears and the dust settles, I will reload the Media banner in a day or two.

mikezax

...It's a pity that the total limit on images is only 50MB, because I have already used it up ...

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
...It's a pity that the total limit on images is only 50MB, because I have already used it up ...
You might want to create separate albums for your gallery (one for the chapels, one for the motorcycles, and so on).
This is what I have done, and I have not had an issue.

mikezax

It also occurred to me, I just didn't know if the limit wasn't tied to the logged in user ... (and I don't want to do a new registration ...)