New guy says Hello.

Mightymax

Hi everyone,
I found out about this forum after seeing Christopher Tucker's paper Colonial Viper.
I have been an off and on (mostly off) aircraft and sci fi modeler for over 40 years. A lifelong fan of the original Star Wars trilogy and bigger Battlestar Galactica fan. I have seen wonderful paper models at contests and always am intrigued how someone can take a flat sheet and make curves and angles on a Viper or F-4 Phantom. Kook forward to my time here.
Thanks
Max Bryant
Illinois

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Max

Please let me be the first to welcome you to ZEALOT! You have come to the right place for all things paper (and other mediums for that matter). You will find that there are many members who are greatly interested in SCI-FI and various militaria (Myself included).

I am glad to see you here. Yes, I am the one who built that Viper. Here is the link to the build thread:
I found the model to be a very enjoyable build. Just to let you know, there are other variations in the works.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot!

Great to see a new "face" here. I'm the Viper guy, BTW. ;)

If you have any pictures of your previous builds please feel free to post them here. We love pictures! :)

Have fun and enjoy!

RF:)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You will soon be making the models you looked at from flat sheets of paper. Zealot is a sharing community. Never be afraid to ask. Someone will help you, and we have many build threads that will guide you to your goal. I too am a BSG (rebooted) fan. Welcome to Zealot. Glad to have you aboard. ;)