Need instructions for the Imperial Shuttle

Millenniumfalsehood

There's a *really* detailed Imperial Shuttle in my HD which I think I want to try building. It's the one that was on this site which I got from my bookmarks:

http://www.konradus.com/szufladki/raziel/

And it looks like this:

8408c44a084f93fa83feb08f9cee4a48.jpg

Unfortunately, it now has a "Forbidden" warning on it in both Firefox and IE (I really need to clean out my bookmarks). Does anyone know if this shuttle model is on another site where I can access the instructions?

Z

Zathros

Oh WOW! I had lost this in a Hard Drive Death and always wondered where it was. Thanks D-Whale, very much!

dnalor

This is a super detailed shuttle..
i found him also a long time ago...and placed him on my treasure usb-stick :)

Are you going to build it?...
i thought about it..but with my size of printing and unfolded wings it wouldn't fit in my room :-D

No just kinding..:)

I really going to follow this when you start!

Millenniumfalsehood

I'm thinking about building it and adding blinking lights to the wingtips and engine lights. It's a beautiful kit, with folding wings, landing gear doors that can be closed flush with the hull, a nearly complete interior, and a folding boarding ramp, so I want to make my build special. I'll probably recolor it, though. I want my shuttle to be white and grey, not blue and purple. :wink:

Z

Zathros

I would love to build this, but I don't think i could finish it within the lifetime left to me, and it would be unfair to pass this burden to my son! This is one of most appealing models of the Star Wars series I have ever seen.:inw:

F131

F131
Wow....I printed this out ages ago and never got around to building it. I forgot how detailed it is.